Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 11/70

Let's begin with progress pictures.  Here you go!!
** The sweat is from this morning's Insanity workout.  See!  I told you I sweat like a man :)
1st Week (Front)
2nd Week (Front)
1st Week (Side)
2nd Week (Side)
1st Week (Back)
2nd Week (Back)

Man...I love progress pictures!  For me, they keep me accountable and remind me of how hard I've worked.  At this point, there's only two; however, I swear I can already see a difference :)  I will say; though insanity is hard, it has gotten a bit easier.  HOORAY!!!  I'll be honest, I don't know how people do difficult workouts by their lonesome.  Anyways...this girl is eating well, exercising, and loving life!!! Hopefully I will have a good weight loss number to share!!!  MY FINGERS ARE CROSSED!!!
Happy Thursday!

p.s. Sorry that the pictures are dark and blurry.  These were taken this morning, by my hubby, at 5 am :)  Cut us some slack :/

1 comment: