Wednesday, August 29, 2012

17/70


Oh my word!!!! Today, I did the unthinkable.  I made goals and stuck to them!!  (INSERT HAPPY DANCE).  In fact, I woke up not wanting to do Insanity; however, I kept it to myself.    I tell ya; the morning is my weakest time :(  It's the time where it's easy for me to say, "Nah, sleep is way more important than meeting my goals."  If my brain were working at 4:30 am, I would know better.  Right?!?!  I blame it on the coziness of my bed :) 

Today was really just an average day.  Though I wanted to weigh myself, I knew that it wasn't going to do me any good.  After all, I need to push hard until Saturday's weigh in.  If I've lost weight, GREAT...it's time to lose more.  If I haven't lost as much as I'd like....NO BIG DEAL....it's not Saturday yet :)  Because this is my attitude, I kept my butt off the scale.   I confess; as a scale addict, I might have had a withdrawal.  I almost talked myself into having a little peek, but decided against it!  Yes, I am proud of that :)

Last but not least...I did Insanity not once, but TWICE.  I was really aching for a good cardio workout that didn't require me to get back in to my car.  So...I cranked up my plyo cardio video from this morning.  HOLY MOLY!!!  I don't know why I thought it'd be fun to do.  Oh well...it's done and this girl doesn't regret doing it.  It appears that I've realized that I've got what it takes, but my goal will take everything I've got!!! Great quote...huh?

Happy Wednesday night :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG, total scale addict as well. I got on them every morning but only record it offically on Mondays. i say to myself at least 15 times a week just look on Monday and leave it at that. But they keep on calling me! Joining the gym on Saturday so once I hav started swimming will do all I can to just look once a week! dotn know if you saw my relpy to your comment the other day but my goal is 182lbs, what is yours? xx

    ReplyDelete