Friday, August 24, 2012

12/70

So...yesterday afternoon,
I decided to go for a quick run.  I knew that I only had about 30 minutes.  Though it seemed that the night's routine would go better if I skipped the gym, I thought, "I have to put myself as a priority.  I am just as important as the people that God has entrusted to me."  So...I took my hiney to the gym and I ran a quick three miles :)  While in the locker room, I ran into 3 other ladies that, like myself, weren't feeling the gym that day.  I encouraged them with today's blog quote.  It's so true!! We NEVER regret working out, but often regret not working out.  I'm keeping this in the forefront of my mind.  Who wants to live with regret?  Not me!!! 

This morning hott hubby and I completed another round of Insanity.  Thankfully, it was the light cardio recovery day.  Which, I'm sure, means that something TERRIBLE is to come :/  Oh well...we're up for the challenge!!  At this point, all I'm thinking about is tomorrow's weigh in.  I've got lost pounds to be reflected on that scale tomorrow!  So...Insanity, you and your insane workouts better bring it :)

Happy FRIDAY!!!!

1 comment: