Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Good News...

I am happy to report, I am back on track!  Yes, that is why there's a picture of train tracks posted above.  Man...it sure does feel good.  In fact, my hubby is on track too!!! I love loving fitness and nutrition again.  It's like I lost myself for a little while.  Not sure where I went or why I went there, but I know I'm back.  I'm back to where I was before.  I now want to workout and eat well.  I want to consume water.  It's funny how tiny results can really give you the extra push.  As you may have noticed from my progress link on the right, I lost 3 pounds this past week.  Here's the thing...that weight loss only reflects 70% of what I'm really capable of . Just think of what I could do if I actually buckled down :)  Though this  post is short and sweet, it's  filled with much excitement.  Fit Corletta is right around the corner.  Stay tuned :)

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 3 lbs! But more importantly for finding your groove again...as you said, just think what you're capable of! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean by being back on track. I am glad to see you back and posting again.

    ReplyDelete