Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Yea...I've been away from this here blog for far to long...

So...you may have been wondering where I've been.  I'll tell ya.  WAY TO BUSY TO BLOG.  Now, I've really wanted to blog.  If I had, you would have read all kinds of things about me being frustrated that I'm not giving this journey my all.  I've worked hard.  The problem is  only allow myself to reach a certain point before I head back in the direction that's most comfortable.  Yup...it's always the dead end road.  Why do I continue to head down the same road that I know leads to irritation, frustration, etc?  As a therapist, I understand that it's important for me to answer this question.  I know all of the things to do and the things not to do.  It's almost as if  I want  my excess weight to fall off with little to no effort.  Again, I know that that's not going to be the way it happens.  I'm so tired of being in the same place, yet I do very little to get out of this place.  What is it that makes the dead endness (new word) of this road so enjoyable.  After all, I must be getting some sort of temporary gain from it.  Hmmm...let me think.......

I think that there might be a fear to fail.  Wait.  That doesn't make a bit of sense.  By doing nothing, I fail.  Hmmm...let me think some more...

I don't know :/ I will take some time to think about this.  I'm tired of not allowing Corletta to be the best stinkin Corletta she can be.  I want to feel great about my figure.  I want to feel great about my efforts.  While away from the blog world, I ran another half marathon.  It was tough as all get out.  I've actually thought about totally giving up the idea of running my planned March marathon.  I'm not a quitter.  I've run a half and a full before.  I've just gotta do it again.  Maybe this blog should be more about my marathon training.  Hmmm...it's worth a shot.  Anyways...this is my last go at getting to my goal.  My  goal is still 155 by April 21, that's my birthday!!  I'm all up for hott jeans for a hott 29 year old :) bahahaha...I just made myself laugh out loud! 

p.s. I've got 38 pounds to lose in 13 weeks! I can totally do that :)  Watch out world...
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment