Friday, January 27, 2012

This is the kicker...

I know the picture is blurry, but the words are clear.  This, my friends, sums it all up.  This is true for me!  As I was reading other's blogs, I came across this quote.  Why do we allow ourselves to give up if we truly hate the feeling of defeat?  Hmmm...that is the question.  It appears that I may not hate defeat as much as I should.  Anyways....wanted to update you all with my newest excitement.  No, I'm not having a baby :)  Though I've tried to get my husband on board, again, with diet and exercise, he had to decide for himself.  I won't lie; getting up EARLY in the morning, only to see him knocked out, was discouraging. Wanting to eat well, but having no support, was DISCOURAGING.  The times that I have lost weight have been when my hubby was on board.  Get this; last night he asked me how many calories were in the dinner that I cooked!  I thought, "Who the heck knows.  I've stopped counting all of that because it was like pulling teeth to get you to help."  Now, I didn't say that out loud, but I wanted to!  Anyways...his comment let's me know that he is back in the game.  He is working out with buddies, weighing himself, and watching his calorie intake.  Ya'll....I AM SO EXCITED!!  It reminds me that I am not in it alone.  By the way...he looks great! 

So...I'm continuing to take one day at a time! I will be back on Monday to post my weight and tell ya how I've done!  Keep following; this journey's only begun!

p.s. I'm feeling smaller!

1 comment: