Monday, January 23, 2012

All I needed :)


Oh yes!  It's time to redo a few things that I have been doing...or not doing :/  Though the scale was moving down, it wasn't moving nearly as much as it should.  Now, I've lost massive weight before.  I know how this works.  If I eat more than I burn, I gain weight.  Now...I also know that there are a ton of others things that factor into losing weight.  So...I've had to rethink a few things.  Here are the things that I am going to focus on this week, on a day to day basis:

  1. Water Intake
  2. Calories Consumption
  3. Quiet Time Spent with Christ
These are all areas that have been suffering.  In honesty, I've looked forward to the days to come, rather relishing in the current/present day.  I'm deciding, TODAY, to consume the present day!!! I want to be mindful!!  I WILL NOT let another day go by that I stress out about my weight.  It's time for me to do what I know and get to my goal.  Now, I have been doing VERY well in the exercise department.  After all, I LOVE to exercise.  Now, it's time to focus on the food intake and the water consumption.  Wait...let's not forget the most important part of my mind transformation....consistent quiet time with Christ.  I want to be able to say that I have served Christ, daily, through every ounce of my life.  No more wasting time or energy on the things that don't matter.  Corletta...it's time to regain focus!
I believe this effort will reward me with great numbers on the scale.  New Corletta in 5.....4.....3....2....1......

GAME ON :) Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment