Monday, January 2, 2012

Let's start over...Day 1 it is :)





It's a NEW YEAR!!! Thank God!  I needed a good redo.  As you can see from my progress to the right, I've got to get back on track.  Ya'll, I love to exercise.  My biggest problem is nutrition.  I know everything that I need to do in order to get to my goal weight.  After all, I've done it before.  Thankfully, me and 3 of my friends have decided to meet every Wednesday to share our progress.  This, I think, is just what I've needed.  I've gotten on the scale and I've made my goals.  Of course, I have lots of other goals that I would like to meet as well.  All of my goals point to the fact that I want to feel happy and healthy as  pursue Christlikeness!!!  I'm excited to share my half and full marathon training with you all!!  As a matter of fact, I have a half marathon this weekend!  Though I am not looking forward to running in the cold, I am looking forward to running this race.  It's been awhile since I've done a half!  Competing will remind me that I am an athlete that's capable of meeting all of my goals!


Ooooo to be in a hott pair of designer jeans for my 29th birthday! This girl is not waiting until 30  to get in tip top shape!  


So...follow me as I am honest about my journey to FABULOUS! Today, I decided not only to run my 3 training miles, but also to do an hour spin class!!  That's right; this girl burned 774 calories!  2012's mantra goes a little something like this: Winners make and achieve goals; losers make excuses and achieve nothing!


So...let's be WINNERS!!!!


p.s. Instead of posting daily progress pictures, I will post weekly progress pictures!!  

4 comments:

  1. Hi corletta! thanks for the comment, i'm going to follow your blog and if you have any other friends on here introduce me please :) thank you for the support! good luck to you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A marathon! You are ALREADY a winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how to work all of this stuff yet so I don't know how to message you other than to post right here. I am wanting to put you in touch with my best friend Kebony. She has a goal of running a half marathon and had hoped to do so before turning 30 but she will have her 30th birthday in March. Please let me know how to send you a private message and I will send you her info. Thank you and be blessed!

    ReplyDelete