Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day....Day 2

 It's Day 2 and it's Valentine's Day! As I began to think about the day, I thought that this picture summed it all up.  During my time searching Pinterest :), I found this wonderful picture!  This verse reminds me that I have the ability to love God because God first loved me.  Christ died so that I could be presented righteous before God.  Christ presented Himself to God so that I might live!!  You know what?  It's time to live!  It's time to look at today for what it is.  Today,I am alive and able to love others and MYSELF!  I need to love what God has created!!  One way that I'm loving those around me is by loving myself.  When I've taken care of myself spiritually, physically and emotionally, I am able to love the world in a whole new way!!  I love loving!  I love giving!!  Though my day started off a bit stressful, it has all turned out to be a great day!!  Yes, I did miss my am workout to grocery shop at 4am :)  Yes, I did have to wait in line because Wal-mart's registers were all down.  Yes, I was told that I may have to leave my groceries there due to the register problem.  Yup...I am home with a feverish child.  Yes,  my husband and I did report our debit card lost (in our house ).  

YES.....
 I am on track and I'm loving life today! 
I can no longer let bumps in the road derail me from my fitness journey.  Dang...if I did, I would FOREVER be derailed.  It's time to take charge.


  Yesterday I may have said tomorrow, BUT today, I'm saying TODAY!!!  Today is my day to live!  Today is my day to love!  Today is my day to WORK HARD!!!  

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment