Thursday, September 27, 2012

What Day Is It :/

Where have I been?!?!  I'm still here!!! I promise! Though weight loss hasn't been stellar, I am learning to make healthier choices and set boundaries.  Thanks to the Fall, my active life can get more exciting.  I confess; since my mother-in-laws passing, it's been hard getting back on the wagon.  Though life is back to normal, the break that had to come has made getting back on track Oooo SO DIFFICULT.  I do think that I will be able to celebrate being in the 100's again this weekend, but dog-on-it, I should be much further along in this journey :(  At this point, I need to move on.  I can't harp on the fact that I haven't been all that I started out to be.  In fact, I can't harp on the fact that life takes unexpected turns.  This girl is pressing on.  Let's be honest; I'm learning to be flexible.  I'm learning that it's ok to create a plan that does not quite turn out the way that you originally set out for it to turn out.  Corletta, IT'S OK!!! So...I am just plugging along.  Life as a therapist has been CRAZY BUSY!! I love my kiddos, but God Bless their DRAMA :)  Speaking of drama, did I mention that my husband and I will be getting a new foster child on Tuesday?!?!?!  HOLY MOLY!!!!  I will be the parent of 3 foster babies!!!  Did I mention that we don't have any children of our own?  Yea...this will be the first time I've been totally responsible for a 1 year old :/ EEEKKKKKKK.....

Anyways...I wanted to update you all on all of the current events in my life.  I know it's been way to long since I've been on here.  As a matter of fact, I'm gonna make a pact with myself.  I, Corletta B, will blog at least a sentence a day to stay connected with those that are pursuing similar goals as myself.  OK....there you have it!!! You will hear from me even if it's only to say, I'm up with a screaming 1 year old :)  I hope that each of you are having a great Thursday!!!  Stay Tuned...pictures coming soon....

1 comment:

  1. Corletta you have a lot on your plate! Please remember to cut yourself some slack :) Glad to see you back here!

    ReplyDelete