Tuesday, September 11, 2012

30/70

Hi!!! I'm still here!!  Without rehashing all of the sadness that my family and I have been through, I will tell you what I've learned.  But first, let me thank all of you that wrote kind notes about your thoughts and prayers for me during this difficult time.  It meant so much to me  to know that people were praying for us :)  So....THANK YOU!!! Though I wish that I could say I continued working out hard and eating well, this was not the case.  There were days that I don't remember eating :(  There were days that I stuffed my face with really greasy mess :(  There were days that I exercised until I couldn't anymore.  Of course, there were days that exercise was the last thing on my mind.  To put it in a nutshell....I'm gotta start again.  Though I wanted to speak with you all, it was impossible.  I broke all kinds of rules.  I weighed myself at the worst times.  At one point, the scale said 195. At another it said 205.  I don't know.  Between stress, TOM, and overeating, who the heck knows where I really am.  So...I am gonna guess and say that I am at 203 :(  I will update you again on Saturday :)  I'm hoping for 190 something again :) 

Hmm....taking a break from blogging has me at a loss for words :/  I have so much to say, but so little space or time to say it.  Just know; I just finished my Insanity workout with my hubby.  Yes, I did puke :/  Bless America...it was ridiculously hard.  Oh well...I'm not giving up :)  I can do this!!  I'm gonna do this!!!   In fact, I've learned a valuable lesson from my mommy-in-law's passing.  I've realized that God has entrusted me with one body and one life.  I am to be  a good steward of both.  I've rushed so much of my life trying to get to the next goal.  Today, I'm meeting today's potential.  At the end of each day, I want to be able to say that I did everything I could to truly honor my Savior and the gifts that He's given to me.  So...though I have a weight loss goal in mind, I'm focusing on every second of every day as if it's my last, for it may be.  

Thank you Jesus for LIFE!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, so glad things are getting a bit better for you. I was thinking of you..when sad things happen it can really make you think about life and what it all means!! Don't worry about the weight... there are always bumps in the road... I have had alot of bumps int he road this summer with weddings and birthdays and the best thing to do is just keep going..we can lose weight after putting it back on but cant get back time spent with family and friends and creating memories! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry again for your loss. But it is during those times that we can step back and gain perspective on life - the bigger picture. Good for you for taking a step back (and for completing the Insanity work-out -- crazy!) and making the best of each day.

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new reader of your blog. I'm really sorry to learn of your MIL's loss. I just pray you and your loved ones find peace and comfort that surpasses all human understanding during this difficult time.

    Congrats on finishing the insanity workout. Such a huge milestone!!! All the best as you strive to a healthier you each day. God bless

    ReplyDelete