Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Official start....Day 2...


Well...today is the official day that I begin revealing my road to success.  Yes, I have tried this before and did show a lot of success; however, I only blogged about the things that I wanted you all to know.  I didn't blog about ALL of the failures, cheats, discouragements, etc.  This time I will be HONEST!!  After all, this blog was created to inspire me.  I want to see my progress.  I want to see where I'm weak.  It's in times of weakness that we can truly understand strength...right? Prepare yourself, I will be hard on myself, but I will celebrate the small victories!  I know what I'm made of.  It's time to move to action.  No more staring at everyone else wishing I hadn't allowed myself to gain 41 pounds.  Here's the thing.  I hide it well; however, I don't want to have to hide anymore!!  So....HERE I AM :)  Here's what you will see in this blog:
  1. Daily Progress Pictures
  2. Calorie Intake
  3. If I remember my heart rate monitor, calories burned
  4. Workouts completed
  5. Water Intake
  6. General Thoughts
  7. Victories
Here are 2 starting pictures:

















So....here they are!  These pictures were taken after a very difficult leg workout.  Though I felt defeated in parts of the workout, I pressed on.  Though my legs were on fire, I knew that this workout was moving me towards my goal!  So...I completed it!!  Now....on to work!  Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Corletta! Thanks for visiting my blog today, so glad you stopped by.

    Are you doing the Jamie Eason 12 week program, or just 12 weeks on your own?

    I'm here for you...anytime. I'll be following along your journey with your blog. I'm so excited for you.

    Meals were difficult for me in the beginning, but I eat clean almost 90%. It's the planning and prepping that get me all focused on myself and off my own family. GAAHHHH!!!

    We can do this, let's check up on each other!

    xoxo
    Roxie-Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes on your new blog. And on your journy to fitness. I look forward to following your progress! All the best.

    ReplyDelete