Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 3

So...let's begin this post with Day 3's pictures :)




Because I'm used to hiding under clothes, I decided, from here on out, I'm doing pictures Biggest Loser style :)  Before we talk about this morning's workout, let me update you from yesterday's summary:

  1. I am unsure how many calories I ate :/ Because dinner's calories weren't counted, I am unsure.  I know that it was somewhere around 1600.  Because I have an Type A personality, I am going to have to start counting everything that enters my mouth.  This will keep me accountable too!
  2. Yup...as already reported, I forgot my heart rate monitor yesterday am....yesterday's pm workout helped me burn 400 calories!
  3. AM: Plyometrics (Legs) PM:Elliptical
  4. 1 Gallon of water consumed
  5. Thoughts: I began to believe that I have what it takes to get to my goal!
  6. Victories: I went to the gym after a hard's day of work.  Though my husband told me that he would be working late, I knew that this could not be a reason for me to skip my workout.  Because I have an all or nothing attitude, his being late threw a wrench in my planned 1 hour cardio session. Guess what?  I went anyways and worked hard for the 30 minutes that I could!
As for this am, I woke up at 3 and headed to the gym!  I completed my scheduled 5 mile run, burning 600 calories.  I confess, I forgot to turn the HRM off :(  It read 791, but I took off 191 calories just to be safe :)  Though working out with my super fit running buddy is sometimes discouraging, I don't have to be discouraged!!  She is positive and I have what it takes!! So...my focus is now off of her great body and on to the work that I have ahead of me.  After all, having a fit body requires focus and HARD WORK. RIGHT?!?!  

Happy Wednesday!
p.s I forgot to mention that I am currently training for my second half marathon and second full marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment